I ran into that recently, and was able to Exmerge them out.

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Cook, David A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 11:45
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Can't delete some emails

I have three messages in my administrator mailbox that I can not delete.
When I try to delete these messages the Outlook client (tried on both
2000 and XP) gets an error message that says "Unknown Error". In the
event log on the server I receive the following event. Has anyone seen
this and know of a solution other than deleting the mailbox? Thanks.

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category: General
Event ID:       1084