Dude, buy a book or a bookstore...you asked more questions today, then most
people ask in a year......Maybe we can get your payroll department to send
your check to this lists elders????

Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/technote/edrv3p1.asp

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01