Anyone else have Macs and use custom forms?

We just changed over to OWA 2000 and have several custom forms to
convert.  I read on Microsoft's site that it can't be done if you are
using SSL.  The problem is that our firewall (Raptor) requires us to use
SSL to read the code that it uses (according to our Sr. Engineer).  Has
anyone else had this issue or know a way around this problem?  We need
to be able to convert the forms for our Mac population (who feel that
they are the single most important entity in our company, but that's
another story....).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tara Stephens