  To: distribution list
  Subject: whatever the subject is
  Sent:    Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:08:15 +0100

"Distribution list name" on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:09:22 +0100
    A restriction in the system prevented delivery of the message.
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=CAE Electronics
;l=CAEUKEX010110041509TRT4MQ8J
    MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:CAEPLC:CAEUKEX01

Have I missed something when I was setting this up or am I just doing this
the wrong way.
Any suggestions as to how to resolve this problem greatly received.

We are currently running EX5.5 SP3

Many thanks
Kevin