Maybe your registry size is too small.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Razler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 9:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: [Off Topic] User Profile Issue

Hello:

        I know this is off-topic, but this is the largest and best knowledge
base I know of.  I searched TechNet with no luck.

        We have an NT4 Domain.  Whenever we try to have a Win2k machine log
onto the domain, during the log on, we get the error that several profiles
cannot be downloaded and the machine uses the default profile.

        I had worked around it by copying my profile from my local machine
user to the default user folder.  However, no changes can be saved without
exporting it every time I log off.

        Any ideas?

        Help me Obi Wan Kanobi, you're my only hope.

Robert J. Razler, Esq.
Approvals Manager
Heritage Building Group, Inc.
Suite A-100