Dear Tony,

        Back on Thursday, April 12, 2001, I wrote a Haiku memorializing
Windows Messaging.

Windows Messaging,
more than a utility,
powerful, simple.

Able to resolve,
Administrator's best friend,
Never forgotten!!

        For those who need more, there is the following Q Article.

        Q254458

Rob Garrish
Exchange Administrator
Wawa Inc.