And, he called me a "he".  I am sooooo not a he.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Roger Seielstad          |
|        |          <roger.seielstad@peregrin|
|        |          e.com>                   |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          10/24/2001 10:36 AM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                    |
  |       cc:
                                                    |
  |       Subject:     RE: AntiVirus Change
                                                    |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Because in your message, you asked Kelly, a Sybari employee, for
information
comparing two of her company's competitors products to each other.

I would suggest going to Norton and Trend Micro and asking them the
question.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems