Dear Anyone,

We have a dedicated Connector server (Exchange 5.5 SP2) set up which
connects an Exchange 5.5 environment to a Lotus Notes environment. This
server only houses a X400 Connector and a Connector for Lotus Notes (so no
Mailboxes). I know there isn’t an anti-virus package that can scan X400
connectors on Exchange 5.5 yet. Is there an anti-virus scanning product
for the Connector for Lotus Notes on Exchange 5.5? (I have my doubts)
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Olivier