Event ID:       9582
Date:           10/27/2001
Time:           7:37:46 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       EX0301
The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented
in such a way that performance may be affected.  It is highly
recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this
issue.

Dave Cook
Desktop Administrator
Kutak Rock, LLP
402-231-8352

(including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its
authorized recipient(s), and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible
for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended
recipient, you have received this transmission in error and are
hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying,
printing, distributing or disclosing any of the information contained
in it.  In that event, please contact us immediately by telephone
(402)346-6000 or by electronic mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
delete the original and all copies of this transmission (including any
attachments) without reading or saving in any manner.

Thank you.