Its not exactly what you want, since Ex 5.5 can't really do what you're
looking for, but you could set a per domain size restriction of 0kb (on the
Internet Mail tab) for the domains you want to reject.

Alternately, use a third party MTA

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems