From: Elizabeth Farrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 November 2001 01:08
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Losing Attachments?

Aaaaahh sorry Denis, one foot out the door to the pub and one mind not on
the ball, nearly made it :)
Meant O2K Sp2
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechn
ol/office/support/fixes/off2ksp2.asp

The little beastie that stopped everyone in our office from receiving *.vbs
files for 1/2 a day according to the sys admin. It has the receiving of
*.vbs and one or two other file types turned off by default <<I think>>

Hope this helps
Regards
E.

Can I go for my pint now Louis????