From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 9:54 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: I need help with edb*.log files

You may want to run an online backup, and delete them like that.  Or,
you could stop the IS, and that will commit the log files as well.  Are
you running out of space?  Is that why you need to delete them?
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Robert Williams          |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          11/12/2001 12:44 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

----------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:     RE: I need help with edb*.log files

----------------------------------------------------------------|

I backup my server with Veritas Backup Exec....all of these files were
generated in 1 day.....Can I delete these without any problems?

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator
Raypak, Inc.