From: Mark Harford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 1:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Instant Messenger

AFAIK the 4.5 client doesn't yet support E2K IM.

Regarding your other problem, you don't say where you have got to in the
setup.  Have you defined an IM home server yet or just installed the
service?  If installed did you accept the default of the FQDN for the
home
server DNS setting or have you set up an IM domain with appropriate RVP
service records, A records and so on?  What error messages on the IM
Server
event log, etc, etc.

Mark H