From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 3:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Distribution List - what if 700+

Exchange is an excellent tool for large mailings. The Exchange 2000/IIS 5
SMTP engine is among the fastest spam engines on the planet. The Exchange
5.5 SMTP engine was no slouch either.

Outlook contacts are limited to 1XX entries, which is an Exchange/Outlook
issue, but good freaking luck in getting either group to claim ownership of
the issue and resolve it. Anyway.. Since this is now an Outlook question
I'll defer to the FAQ and point to www.slipstick.com as the appropriate
point for research.

However, without a compelling need for them to be contacts, a copy and paste
from Visual-Inter-Notepad works with a minimum of muss and fuss.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer