All users will have IE 5.0 or higher installed.  What is a good starting
point for learning how to create the policy?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 3:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA 5.5 and SSL

You can use a policy to pass on your CA in to the Trust List of your
browser (if you use IE), then all of your users will not be prompted by
their browser any more.  Otherwise, you will have to write up a
procedure, so when all the users receive the prompt, go to the tab, and
click on "install" or "import" this cert...

Andrew,
MCSE (NT & W2K) + CCNA