From: Robert Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 November 2001 14:02
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OT: Tape Storage

Here's a somewhat off-topic question. How do you store your tapes? We
have a small network, and a lot of backup tapes. I know many of you have
larger networks than we do, so must have a sh*tpile of tapes. How do you
store them? Right now ours are just laying on a table (except for the
off-site ones). It'd be nice to have some kind of wall-mounted shelf
that allowed for some organization, yet would still keep them handy.
Does anybody have a good source?

Thanks,
Rob
Rob Moore