From: Kretche, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 November 2001 17:37
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook and Mandatory Profiles

Colin-
We use oProfile (included in Office 2000) to keep user settings.  The
only 2
settings we can't keep is the mounting of additional mailboxes, and the
adding of shortcuts to the shortcut bar.  By the way, if anyone knows a
fix
for this, I would appreciate it.  OProfile will create a .ops file ~800K
in
size.  Hopefully your users have storage space on a server for this
file, or
point it to the floppy drive and have the users carry a settings disk
that
is read on logon.

Pete