Inoculan. I had the same problem, and by a process of elimination found that
the only thing that would stop it re-occurring was to not use inoculan. It
also just started happening out of the blue for me, and caused lots of
problems because the store would not always restart after this error, and I
had to restore.
HTH
cheers
Rachel