Thanks, problem is there are thousands of items that would require
manually moving back. Thanks for the idea though

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Helfer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Will restored folders be destroyed by replication

  Don't you reckon all the West Coast experts are at lunch about now?

  I don't know beans about E2K, but why not restore the public store to
recovery server not connected to the rest of your network, and then you
won't have to worry about it replicating anywhere.

  Then you will at least have the attachments, and you can find a way to
get
them back "home" at your liesure.

  Again, this might mnot work because of something about E2k the I am
ignorant about.

 Jim Helfer
 WTW Architects
 Pittsburgh PA