Hehe... I was wondering where the link was in the first message.  Anyway,
I tested it out (I had to register on the site first) and it told me the
host (me) DOES appear to accept messages for relay.  Not good.

Ok, I still don't understand why I could not relay myself from my home PC.
 When I telnetted to port 25 of the server from home I couldn't do it and
all the commands I entered resulted in 550 (unrecognized command) errors
or no response at all.  How did this website manage to get relaying to
work when I couldn't?  If anyone wants to try connecting to my relay, feel
free.  The outside IP address is 169.207.144.68.  See if it works for you
or not.

Second, since relaying is obviously open... I need help figuring out how
to turn it off.  If anyone has experience configuring IIS SMTP let me
know.  It must be the settings within IIS but I'm not sure what to change
without losing the ability to relay messages for whitnall.com (my domain).