From: gaby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 November 2001 07:46
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: weired problem

exchange 5.5 sp4, win2K sp2, I deleted a mailbox wich was a secretary in
the compant.
her boss had a rule that all his meetings will forward to her.
now every time someone sends him a meeting he get a replay "mailbox cant
be found" (or something like that)...
I tried everythimg i know - nada... I am desperate

any ideas?

TIA

DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted
with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain
alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may
contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT
department by telephone on +44 (0)117 311 8555 or via email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], including a copy of this message.
Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.