Of course, she[1] doesn't realize that she[2] normally fails...[3]

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA
http://www.peregrine.com

[1] Hi Jennifer!!!
[2] Hi Jennifer!!!
[3] Not to mention she [1][2] doesn't know how to properly footnote for this
forum[4]
[4] Hi Sherry!!!!