I'm not sure if your "logging" is my "tracking". Was "message tracking"
enabled on your Exchange at the time? (Configuration\MTA Site Configuration
properties\General, "Enable message tracking"). If so, in Xadmin go to tools
> track message, connect to the server that stores the receiver's mailbox,
enter his name at "sent to" and the appropriate number of days to "look
back". If the missing mails show in the list, they have been delivered to
the mailbox. (Which means that it's probably a problem with Outlook).

If not, do an "Advanced Search" (still in message tracking), checking
"transferred into this site".

Regards,
Thomas