You have to defrag the database.  But, hard drives are really not all that
expensive -you may want to think about increasing the disk space.  In the
meantime, you will use up the white space that was left in the database,
rather than extending the size of your databases.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Aristotle Zoulas         |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          11/26/2001 04:09 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   |
  |       cc:
                                                   |
  |       Subject:     out of space

We are running 5.5 and we are nearly out of space. We deleted about 500mb
of
mailbox recourses but our free space has not increased. Do we need to
reboot
the machine for the space to freed?

TIA