From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Also....Error when posting. What's the deal?

I have been fighting this battle.........for this list.
Dear subscriber,

Your message to exchange was rejected because it contained an
attachment. Due the increase of email viruses we are now rejecting all
messages with attachments. This may also include any virtual business
cards, and some signature files.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I finally had to setup a custom email domain for (ls.swynk.com) to use
Uuencode with Binhex checked?  I had it set to Mime - Plain Text - US ASCII.
Everything was working great then yesterday I started getting the above
errors?  Can someone elaborate?