I am running MailMarshal as my mail gateway it works fine but is missing
a feature that I'm needing. I'm hoping someone knows of a product that
can meet my needs. What I'm needing to do is with every received message
to my domain I need to pass it on to my Exchange server and also pass it
on to another server to be delivered to the users mailbox.

In case it's not clear what I'm meaning here is a little deeper
description. The mail gateway gets a message addressed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] The mail gateway would then forward two copies
of this message, one to IP address A and another to IP address B. I do
not want a forwarding effect that would alter the message header in a
way that would change the sender or receiver of the message. The point
of this is that one copy goes to Exchange and another copy goes to
another mail server. In the event Exchange is ever unavailable we can
have our users log into the alternate email system and still be able to
send and receive email.

Any idea if any of the other mail gateway packages are capable of this?

Dave Cook
Exchange Administrator
Kutak Rock, LLP
402-231-8352

(including any accompanying attachments) is intended solely for its
authorized recipient(s), and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, or responsible
for delivering some or all of this transmission to an intended
recipient, you have received this transmission in error and are
hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying,
printing, distributing or disclosing any of the information contained
in it.  In that event, please contact us immediately by telephone
(402)346-6000 or by electronic mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
delete the original and all copies of this transmission (including any
attachments) without reading or saving in any manner.

Thank you.