From: Warren Cundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 11:00 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Can't delete calendar appointment

Hi All,

I have a strange Outlook calendar problem.  We use a Boardroom mailbox to
manage a resource (the boardroom), using the AutoAccept script.  All it
needs to do is repond to requests to book it, etc.

Today a user opened up the boardroom's calendar, and clicked
new-->apointment, and made an appointment.  I can't figure out too much
about it, except that it is a recurring appointment, every day.  The time is
not flagged as "busy", but I can't delete it.  It says its a "private
appointment", but even as admin I can't even select it to delete...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

-Warren