From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 4:40 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook Rule

What about checking "Forward to person or distribution list" AND
"Permanently Delete it"? That should accomplish what you want to do
without
leaving a copy for you to view.

Ken Powell
Systems Administrator
Clark County Office of Budget and Information Services (OBIS)
Vancouver, Washington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (360) 397-6121 x4658