Good afternoon,

Exchange 5.5 Outlook 98.

We are trying to implement Mailbox Manager on our test server. We have it
turned on and have our settings in place. We press Clean Now and nothing
happens.  We also have it scheduled to run at 3:00 a.m. every morning.  We
do have aged eMAIL in our mailboxes.

Nothing happens.  Nothing disappears like we were hoping.  Nothing moved
from the folders to the deleted items folders. No reports sent to the
administrator none the users.

What could we be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this problem.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator
Alverno Information Services