From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 4:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Internet Mail Header Investigation

(You might have already stated this)
But, are you logging smtp events.
-------------
"From: System Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Undeliverable: FREE American Flag Pin - No purchase
necessary
--------------

Setup a Distribution list for and assign this smtp address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Place your name into the distribution list so you will recieve reports.

This looks like spam.  However, I'm "use" to seeing the From: address as <>.
There are a few RFC's that address this but I found them to be absolutley
useless and outdated.  The faq mentions one but it fits the useless
category.