From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Invalid Page Fault

Outlook 98, Exchange 5.5 SP4

I have a client that keeps getting an invalid page fault when she tries to
log in.  She doesn't make it pass the Outlook 98 screen splash.  It chugs
along for about 3-4 seconds and then the invalid page fault message appears.
I have used the article Q182001 on Microsoft, but none of these options
work.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator
Alverno Information Services