We are considering implementing implementing a policy to globally increase
the amount of Calendar free/busy data published by Outlook.  The problem is
that we require our resources (meeting rooms etc) and those who directly
book them to have this setting at 12 months so our only option for a global
setting would be 12 months as well.  I have read articles in the past
indicating that boosting the Publish Free/Busy Info setting too high may
have perforance impacts but I am not sure how real this potential is.

Has anyone else globally increased this number to 10 or 12 months and seen a
real performance hit or are the warnings in the articles purely based on a
theoretical performance impact?

Thanks
Dan Ferneyhough
Capital Health Region