From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 11:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Off topic...apologies...

I seem to remember that this may have been touched on before.

AT&T Broadband has taken over my cable modem services (at home, not work.)
I used to have a static IP from the previous provider but now it's DHCP.  I
want to maintain my home network which is:  NT4 server with Proxy 2.0 and
several W2K clients.  Has anyone sucessfully configured something like this
and if so, how did you do it?  Equipment recommendations appreciated as
well.

You can respond to my personally so as not to clog up the list.

Thanks.

Bill Lambert, MCP,MCSE

Network Consultant
Endoxy Healthcare