It seems like I've seen this before.  Try resetting the permissions on the
Webdata directory to "Everyone" Full.  Just add this for now and retest.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 9:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA -- No text

Has any one seen an issue with OWA where a user can log in, view his/her
message list, but when they click on a message to view the header shows up
but now text shows up in the white space below the header?

I am still looking through the technet articles with no luck.

Also note this machine has been "security harderned" (Yes I know, give you
the IP and you'll test the security for me...) Which leads me to believe
that the problem may be a permissions issue.

The file that message page references is ..../forms/IPM/Note/read.asp. The
permissions were set to allow Domain admins full control, and authenticated
users everything but full control.

Ex5.5, SP4 all the latest patches.

Thanks in advance,

William L. Smith