Hey all, I have a few questions that are lingering in my mind:

We are currently an NT 4.0 network running Exchange5.5, IIS, looking to
upgrade to W2K in the near future.

Right now (at least by January) we want to change our domain from
'UOEAP.UCSB.EDU' to 'EAP.UCOP.EDU'

In your experience, what is the best way to accomplish this?
Let me know if I am on the right course of action or forgetting anything-

Exchange Issues:

1.) Make appropriate changes to our DNS entries to point to our mail server.
(at this point we will have 2 dns entries pointing to our single exchange
server allowing both uoeap.ucsb.edu and eap.ucop.edu mail to be received

2.) Add EAP.ECOP.EDU to our routing on the IMS?

3.) Add another SMTP address for each user in their mailbox? Is there an
easy way to do this?

4.) How do we make it so that all outgoing mail from us would use the
'EAP.UCOP.EDU' address?

IIS Issues:

1.) Create DNS entries pointing our www records to EAP.UCOP.EDU.
        - how do we add the ability for users to use 2 URL's
www.uoeap.ucsb.edu and www.eap.ucop.edu that are directed to the same site?
Do we just keep the 2 different DNS entries?

I can't think right now  lol  I know that I am leaving something out.....

If you can provide any insight it would be very appreciated. Thanks in
advance

Luke Skare