-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris Hyche
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 4:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Backup

I am now using NT Backup and the AT command to backup my Exchange server. I
have been getting "Error" status messages on the AT command about every
other time and the only way to get the backup to follow the schedule it
delete the entry and recreate it. From what I can tell the batch fill is
never run when the error occurs. Any idea what could be causing this?

WinNT4S SP6a
Exchange 5.5 SP3

Thanks for any help.

Chris Hyche