From: ExchangeList [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 9:38 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: SMTP issue with Sending as Public Folder

Default = Author, Anonymous = None.  There are no other perms specified.  My
guess is it's not a permissions problem - there are no errors or anything of
that nature.

Maybe this is just the way it works - but it seems kind of pointless to send
as a PF if your address is going to show up in the mail header.