Uhhh you are running a file based virus scanner against the directories your
exchange server uses? If that's the case, for the love of $deity, STOP,
right now, I mean THIS MOMENT. AFTER you've done so, read the archives, or
the 200 replies you are about to get, that explain why this is a very bad
idea.

As for what viruses might be coming into your system via your exchange
server, its impossible to tell on the information given.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.