I take it you went to 3.7 ESE version?  That is what I was going to go to,
but Trend recommended the AVAPI since they were having issues with the ESE
version.  I didn't inquire exactly what the problems were.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 2:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ScanMail 3.52 AVAPI & MAPI mode.

I moved off of 3.52 to a later version a while ago so as not to have to deal
with the 3.52 limitations and issues. MAPI mode will always require logging
into the mailbox, it's a limitation of the methodology. For more information
on the various scanning technologies available for Exchange and the
limitations of same, I suggest asking Mr. Woodruff.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer