Separate beast all together...

"The secret to success is - find out where the people are going and get
there first". (Mark Twain)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 11:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Conferencing Server

Is Exchange Conferencing Server a seperate product or a add on for Exchange
2000?

We are looking to implement Exchange Conferencing but we were unsure if it
required a purchase of Exchange 2000 or if when you bought Conferencing
Server it came with a license for Exchange?

Microsofts website states that Exchange 2k standard is $699 (w/o cals) and
conferencing is $3999 (w/o cals).

If we buy Exchange standard at $699 now, but in 6 months want to implement
conferencing, will we have to pay another $3999?

Mike

.+--xm,)r(ື\檆b=!60৑&zǚ1r,:.˛
m隊[hy\z[,)rɄZ Zvh'+-i٢2G(