Seems to be OWA day so I'll through a question into the mix.

Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT 4.0SP6a, IIS 4 on separate NT4 sp6a box.

Problem with OWA recognizing the alias of one user.  User's alias is listed
as greene but OWA will only accept
Green, Edward.  This is the only user that is having the problem.

I've had other user's in his site test their OWA access and they do not have
any problems.  I have made sure that his site sees his alias the same as the
site OWA is installed in does.  I have tested access from the OWA site to
his mailbox and that doesn't like his alias either.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks,
Casey