Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Q
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 9:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Calendar & Mailbox Permissions

I have a E2K box w/ clients running Outlook 2K & 98. When I grant a user
send on behalf of rights to an mailbox, that user can see the entire Inbox.
Is that how it is supposed to work.?Second everyone has rights to see
everyones entire calendar. Not just the free busy data. Where are these
permissions set?

-John Q