I have been trying to solve a problem that I am sure is simple and equally
sure it is beyond me.  I am running Exchange 5.5 with latest SP.
Everything seems to be fine except I find there are some servers (maybe 1
in 300), which do not deliver mail to us.  The sender gets an NDR which
states Host Not Found. This happens for incoming delivery only.  Mail
going out to the same server works fine works fine.  I have tried working
with the folks at the other end but most of the time they are large ISPís
and do not care about not being able to reach one system.

Any suggestions would be great