-----Original Message-----
From: Don Bruess [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 8:57 AM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: Some system can not reache us
Subject: Some system can not reache us

I have been trying to solve a problem that I am sure is simple and
equally sure it is beyond me.  I am running Exchange 5.5 with latest SP.

Everything seems to be fine except I find there are some servers (maybe
1 in 300), which do not deliver mail to us.  The sender gets an NDR
which states Host Not Found. This happens for incoming delivery only.
Mail going out to the same server works fine works fine.  I have tried
working with the folks at the other end but most of the time they are
large ISP's and do not care about not being able to reach one system.

Any suggestions would be great