Does this happen on every Outlook98 desktop that you have or just that
particular one?

-----Original Message-----
From: Van Huissteden, Adriaan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 6:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: WinNT (E-mail)
Subject: Outlook 98 Dr Watson

Hi All,

        We run Exchange 5.5 and use Trend ScanMail for Email Virus
Protection.. All works very Well, BUT -->

        When an email is sent to a person in our organization with a virus,
Trend cleans or deletes the virus and then send a message to the intended
recipient.   This message that is sent to the intended recipient, has a
Attachment called "VIRUS_DETECTED_AND_REMOVED_fun.MP3.pif_VIRINFO.TXT" and
this file contains text such as "12/19/2001 08:07:53 The original attachment
fun.MP3.pif, contains a virus or meets the File-Blocking rules.  ScanMail
has took the Deleted action, please see your Exchange Server administrator
for details!"

        This email when selecting it in the inbox, causes outlook 98 to Dr
Watson....

        Is the File name to long?   What do I do?

                Thanks

> Adriaan Van Huissteden
>
> Network Administrator
> Connect Credit Union
> Phone: (03) 6233 0660

Disclaimer: The information in this message or attachments (if any) may be
confidential or legally privileged material. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and associated
material from any computer. Any views expressed in this communication are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be views of CONNECT Credit Union. Whilst virus-scanning software is
utilised by CONNECT, no responsibility is taken for virus damage that may
originate from this transmission.