        From: Joyce, Louis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Wed 12/19/2001 10:09 AM
        To: Exchange Discussions
        Subject: RE: general OoO

        I remember it was to do with the fact that Unicode(utf-8) was attaching
        itself to messages sent via OWA on an E2k server. If you look at the top of
        the mail in outlook, its says its in Plain text and UTF-8.

        I found an article on it for someone and now i cannot find it again.

        Sorry, I am about as much use as boobs on a boar today.

        Regards

        Mr Louis Joyce
        Computer Support Analyst
        Network Administrator