        From: Grewal, Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Wed 12/19/2001 10:31 AM
        To: Exchange Discussions
        Subject: RE: SSL and Outlook Web Access

        Robert,

        Do you have an exact product name for the Verisign Certificate
that your
        company is using??  I am trying to explain what we need from to
our vendor,
        but they are not understanding.

        Thanks again for your help,

        Raj Grewal
        MCSE Win2000, MCSE NT 4.0, CNE5, CNA5, CNA4.11, Network+
        Senior Network Analyst
        Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
        (312) 751-8000 Ext. 2084
        "We Will Meet Again, I Don't Know Where, I Don't Know Why."