Have a look at Q179065 may explain why it wasn't working and then did.

Regards,

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 December 2001 18:21
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Error after mailbox move

Magically fixed itself.  Hmmmmm

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 10:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Error after mailbox move

I have a problem where I used the mailbox move wizard to move one mailbox
from one server to another.  After I moved that mailbox I could no longer
get into the mailbox with that user or any user that didn't have admin
rights.  The mailbox has been deleted and recreated and so has the LAN
account and still the same problem.  I cant even access it via OWA unless I
provide a email admin credentials.

Exchange 5.5 on 2k on a NT 4 domain.

Any thoughts?

e-