From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 3:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Lotus Notes Problem

All,

I have this really weird problem with (I think) our Notes connector.
Ok, we have users in the US and Europe.  WHen we send email to users in
the US they send/receive email just fine.  But if we send them to the
Europe users we get the error message:

Userslastname, User on 12/19/2001 3:04 PM
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=Organization;l=Exchange Server-011219200331Z-12404
MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:Site:Exchange Server

Why would I be able to send email to the US and not the Europe users?

Has anyone experienced this problem before?  Please help if you have
seen this or might know what the problem might be.

Thank you,
John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering