From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:23 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Disaster Server

Do you know what a cluster is?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Disaster Server

I have one exchange server in my office nt4 exchange 5.5sp4.  We have two
buildings across the street from each other connected by a aironet bridge.
The other building doesnt have a server but we want one there as an exchange
server 2000 with clustering to the other server.  The old exchange server
will be upgraded with exchange 2000 with windows 2000 advance server to
replicate with the server across the street.  With the aironet bridge are we
able to cluster over this or should we use a partial T1.  We want this
server to be in the other building so if one building was to burn down we
could pick up the in the other building on the same day and not lose any
time.  Any suggestions would be great thanks

RT